- Began in the construction industry working as a laborer for Gillen Co., a deep foundations and marine contracting firm.
- Obtained a Bachelors of Science – Construction Management from the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Spent 3 yrs. As a Field Superintendent for Post Properties managing field crews building large upscale apartment projects in the southeastern US.
- Spent 2 yrs. As a Project Manager for a General Contractor bidding and building public projects in Minneapolis, MN.
- Spent 10 yrs. As a Field Superintendent and Project Manager for Gillen Company in Milwaukee, WI. Gillen specialized in deep foundation and marine contracting work.
- Last 13 yrs to date spent as Owner of Jackson Construction.
- LEED Accredited Professional
Scott R. Jackson